Crocodile Dundee Bowie Custom Handmade Stainless Steel Fixed Blade Hunting Knife, Outdoor Knife With Leather & Horn Handle Leather Sheaths 3200
Special Crocodile Dundee Bowie Knife
- Overall Length: 17.50″ INCHES
- Blade Length: 12.00″ INCHES
- Handle Length: 5.00″ INCHES
- Handle: Beautiful Leather & Horn with Brass guard Handle
- Handmade Leather Sheath included
- Hardness 58-60 HRC
Stainless Steel Tool Steel is high-chromium, air-hardening tool steel that is characterized by a relatively high attainable hardness and numerous, large, chromium-rich alloy Stainless Steel Steel, provides an effective combination of wear resistance and toughness. Stainless Steel holds an edge very well. When needed, use a Diamond Wet Stone or better to re-sharpen the blade at 20 degrees. When done using the knife, wash it in soap and water, dry it completely, coat it in gun oil, and store it away from the sheath. Leather pulls moisture out of the air and can rust the blade if stored improperly.
QUALITY: This Hunting Bowie Knife is Brand new, hand-crafted by the team of Damascus Knives Shop (Pakistan). The attention to detail is out of this world. This Knife is well-balanced and has an excellent grip, creating a natural weight and feel when held.
EASE OF CLEANING
Stainless steel knives are non-toxic and readily cleaned. This makes the material of choice for use in the kitchen, hunting, and cutting purposes. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Commonly used for cutting
- It can be used as a survival knife, Hunting Knife.
- It can be used as a Tactical knife.
- It is perfect for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, sewing, etc.
- It can be used as a bowie knife, and scrimshaw knife.
BUYING: You must be sure and certify that you are 18+ of age and you are able to legally purchase and own an item and will use it responsibly…